Better late than never, right? I hope y’all are enjoying your summer. It’s been either 100+F or mid 80sF with summer storms here in Texas.
Onwards to what manga I read in May.
The above video is of my Ani-May 2018 Goodreads bookshelf in order from most recent read to oldest. I highly enjoyed giving myself this challenge, so I will also do it in 2019.
Here’s the list of manga I read with links to their Goodreads info page:
- Hands Off! Vol. 5 by Kasane Katsumoto
- Kuroko’s Basketball Omnibus Vol. 1 by Tadatoshi Fujimaki
- :REverSAL Band 1 by Kemuri Karakara
- The Ghost in the Shell Vol. 1, 1.5 by Masamune Shirow
- Merman in my Tub Vol. 2, 3 by Itokichi
- Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun Vol. 1, 2 by Izumi Tsubaki
- Reindeer Boy by Cassandra Jean
- Batman and the Justice League Vol. 1 by Shiori Teshirogi
- Beauty and the Beastmaster by JET
- Kiss Him, Not Me Vol. 1 by Junko
- Love Stage!! Vol. 3 by Eiki Eiki
- Midday Moon Vol. 1 by Yayohi Monzen
- Zhenniao Vol. 1 by Yayohi Monzen
- The Boy and the Beast (Light Novel LootAnime Edition) by Mamoru Hosoda
- The Bride Was a Boy by Chii
- The Lion and the Bride Vol. 1, 2, 3 by Mika Sakurano
- Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku Vol. 1 by Fujita
- The Fox’s Kiss Vol. 1, 2, 3 by Saki Aikawa
- Sacrifical Princess and the King of Beasts Vol. 1 by Yu Tomofuji
- How to Catch a Runaway Sheep Vol. 1 by Tohmi Aoyama
- Samurai Drive Vol. 3, 4, 5 by Fujiko Kosumi
- The Ancient Magus’ Bride Vol. 1 by Kore Tamazaki
- Purely Sadistic by Akino Shiina
Other updates:I’ve started working on contracts again!Started looking for another full-time job since my pay at Amazon Books is not a livable wage.AnimeCTX is next weekend (June 29-July 1). If any of y’all are attending, stop by my Freelancing in the Manga Industry panel on June 30th at 1:30 PM.
Wishing y’all a beautiful weekend!!