Whoa! Where’d the time go?! What was supposed to be just 1-2 weeks turned into over a month haitus. Work’s been keeping me really busy and I hope it slows down soon since I kinda miss doing my weekly updates.
Anyways, on-wards to the post!!
My short trip to Germany was fun, but of course TOO short.
- Had a lovely time at my cousin’s wedding.
- Had fun visiting my Godmother.
- Wished I could’ve had more time to see and get to know my cousins’ kids.
- Visited my great-uncle and of course he tried to get me to drink his wine. *psst* It’s REALLY strong wine that he makes himself, so drink at your own risk.
- Bought a few *cough* BS *cough* manga. Check my instagram for the images.
- Back Stage!! Light Novel Band 1-3
- Prinzessin Sakura Band 4
- Schlaflose Nächte Band 1
- Junjo Romantica Band 12-13
- Unterm Wolkenhimmel Band 6
- Midnight Wolf Band 2-4
- Küss mich, Student Sammelband 1-2
- Midnight Secretary Sammelbox
- A Foreign Love Affair Perfect Edition
- Seven Days Perfect Edition Band 1
- Des Teufels Geheimnis Perfect Edition
- Kleiner Schmetterling und mehr Artbook
- Demon King Camio Band 1-2
- :REverSAL Band 1
- Die rothaarige Schneeprinzessin Winter Pack
- Sternensammler Heft 1
- TOKYOPOP’s Juli Programm
- TOKYOPOP’s I LOVE SHOJO Magazin for Spring
- Bought Kinder chocolate, which is now all gone.
Over the last two-three weeks, I’ve been working on a couple of manga titles. I’ll add them to my Titles I’ve Lettered page once I get the cover images.
Oh! Before I forget, I created a Facebook page. I’ll start cross-posting to it instead of my personal profile.
That’s all for now. Wishing y’all a lovely week!