Thanks krystallina from Daiyamanga for the Liebster Award (#2) nomination. ❤
Liebster Award Rules:
To read the rules in detail click HERE.
- Post award to your blog.
- Thanks the blogger who presented this award to you and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you believe deserve some recognition and have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Note: I’m not making any nominations, since I haven’t followed any new blogs since my last Liebster Award.
Questions from krystallina:
- If you had the opportunity, would you go see a musical based on an anime or manga?
YES! Sailor Moon, Naruto, and Haikyuu!!
- PC, Mac, or other?
Mac. Transitioned over to Mac after my Dell died in 2007 and have loved it since. Only have had to put my MacBook in the shop once due to me *giggles* crashing the hard drive. It didn’t cost me a penny.
- What Internet browser do you usually use?
At work: Firefox & Chrome. At home: Safari & Firefox.
- iOS, Android, Windows Phone, other, or none?
iOS. Since iPod Touch(2008), which still works. Finally got an iPhone 4 in 2010 and upgraded last year to iPhone 5S. I typically change phones every 3-4 years or till the hardware doesn’t work anymore.
- What’s your favorite holiday?
Independence Day (USA)! Mostly because my birthday is July 3rd, so I get 2 birthday celebrations. ^_^_v
- Do you (or have you ever) played an instrument?
I played piano when I was younger, but never really went back to it.
- Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
Multiple times. Canada, Germany, England, France, Austria, Italy, Slovenia, Belgium, and Japan (this December).
- What’s your favorite decade?
Can I choose more than 1? 20s for tap dance, 70s for rock music, and 80s for my childhood TV shows.
- What’s the last movie you saw in theaters?
- What’s your favorite type of cake?
Black Forest Cherry Cake.
- What’s the weirdest anime or manga you’ve ever watched or read?
Hmm… That’s a tough one. The only one that comes to mind is Terra Formars because I find cockroaches creepy and the enemies are humanoid roaches. *shivers* Ironically it’s also one of my favorite seinen series.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- Currently obsessed with all the stories available through Sparkler Monthly. *psst* If you love strong female characters, then you should check them out and become a member.
- I’m a bookworm who wishes to have 1 room in my future house dedicated to my library.
- I think I went overboard on the number of conventions I’m attending this year (7 in total).
- Have I mentioned I LOVE to dance?! 😀 I dance while cleaning house, while sitting in my desk chair, and even while cooking. On occasion has gotten comical when I get caught.
- I love food especially German, Mexican, and Italian cuisine.
- A pet-peeve of mine is people sending texts all in acronyms. I have to sit there and decipher some of the ones I don’t recognize.
- Something else that irks me is when I receive a manga translation script where the translator and/or the editor don’t do their research on the technical lingo and use the wrong terms. I had a title like this where I knew the terms in the script were wrong, researched the correct ones, and applied the changes, which forced me to ask for an extension. C’mon anyone with business sense, knows there’s no such thing as “free cash,” but there is “flexible cash/spending.”
- Favorite characters I adore… Wait for it… Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, Kakashi Hatake, and Sousuke Yamazaki.
- I’m a late adopter to social media networks. MySpace: 3 years after “everyone” was on it in 2006. Facebook: 2 years after it went public. Twitter: Late 2011. Pinterest: last week.
- I’m bilingual in English and German. Can partially get by in Spanish, Italian, and Slovenian.
- Hmm… What else? Oh! I was almost a July 4th baby. I was born at 21:21 July 3rd.
Whoa! I just realized that 21 is a frequent number in my personal information: full name = 21 characters long, born at 21:21, numeral birthdate – 7 x 3 = 21. Now I wonder what the numerology charts say about that.
Well, that ended up being really personal. Hope y’all enjoyed it!